Jinko Solar Panel
Supreme Solar Power is one of the trusted Jinko Solar Panels installers for Australian consumers.
Country of Manufacture : China, Malaysia, South Africa, Portugal
Product Warranty : 10 Years
Performance Warranty : 25 years
Temperature co-efficient (the lower the better) : -0.0041
Anti-PID as standard : No
Junction Box IP(the higher the better) : IP 65
Tier Ranking : 1
About Jinko Panels
Jinko Solar is a global leader in the solar industry with a head office is in Sydney, and dedicated warehouse facilities in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth. JinkoSolar distributes its solar products and sells its solutions and services to a diversified international utility, commercial and residential customer base. As an ideal PV module manufacturer, Jinko represents three key attributes: quality products, operational efficiency, and an unconditional commitment to its customers.
Jinko has become the first Chinese manufacturer to achieve Q+ certification. Q+ certification is a new certification from TÜV Rheinland that’s much higher than the industry standard of IEC 61215 (which is what all panels have to meet to be shipped to most countries, including Australia). The Eagle series modules are the world’s first potential induced degradation (“PID”)-free modules to be certified under weather conditions of 85 degrees Celsius 85% relative humidity.
The company plans and develops large-scale commercial and utility solar projects in China and around the world, including the installation of the largest privately owned rooftop solar system at the Brisbane Markets in Australia. Jinko Solar have to date connected over 1GW to the grid.
Contact us or Call us today at 1300 227 990 for Jinko Panels.
- Excellent module efficiency of up to 16.54%. This means that the panels on your roof collect more power per square meter and you require less roof space.
- Some guaranteed PID (Potential Induced Degradation) -free modules for lasting performance in coastal and agricultural areas.
- Low temperature coefficient (up to -0.40%) which means that the panel performs very well in higher temperatures and is suitable for our hot Queensland climate.
- Dual glass modules for increased resistance to corrosion and micro-cracking.
- Smart modules with inbuilt cell optimisers to increase energy productivity by reducing negative impacts such as shading on your solar system.
- Excellent performance in low-light conditions through advanced glass and solar cell texturing surface.