GCL Solar Panel
Presence in Australia : No
Country of Manufacture : China
Product Warranty : 10 Years
Performance Warranty : 25 years
Temperature co-efficient (the lower the better) : -0.0041
Anti-PID as standard : No
Junction Box IP(the higher the better) : IP 65
Tier Ranking : 1
GCL, or to give it its full name, Golden Concord Holdings Limited, is a massive Chinese corporation with around $21 billion worth of assets worldwide. With worldwide meaning mostly in China. GCL produces panels with an industry standard 10 year product warranty and either a 25 or 30 year performance warranty. GCL System Integration Technology Co. Ltd (002506 Shenzhen Stock) (GCL System) is part of GOLDEN CONCORD Group (GCL) which is an international energy company specializing in clean and sustainable power production. The group, founded in 1990 now employees 30,000 people. GCL supplies 29.1% total worldwide wafer capacity yield, represents 22.2% silicon market shares, and owns global assets worth nearly 18.8 billion USD.
With over 4 GW module shipment output in 2016, GCL System is committed to becoming the world leading solar energy company. It delivers a one stop, cutting-edge, integrated energy system. Based on a fully-integrated Vertical PV industrial chain capacity operation, GCL System establishes its business foundation on the development of a state of the art solar solutions package which incorporates DESIGN-PRODUCT-SERVICE.
The company prioritizes its investments on leading edge technology and strategic talent cultivation. With multiple solar projects successfully operated and executed, GCL System has proven capability to foster the growth of integrated energy systems with installers, developers, and distributors, making them a significant key player in the PV sector.
- High conversion efficiency due to top quality wafer and advanced cell technology
- Additional yield and easy maintenance with high transparent self-cleaning glass
- Highly resistant to sand, acid, and alkali
- Excellent weak light performance.
- World-class manufacturer of crystalline silicon photovoltaic modules
- Fully automatic facility and world-class technology
- Rigorous quality control to meet the highest standard:ISO9001:2008, ISO 14001: 2004 and OHSAS: 18001 2007
- Tested for harsh environments (salt mist, ammonia corrosion and sand blowing test: IEC 61701, IEC 62716, DIN EN 60068-2-68)
- Long term reliability tests